In the spotlight this week is Sheena Keeble, vice president of Bo’ness Amateur Operatic Society
1. What would be your dream role in a musical?
Liza Doolittle in My Fair Lady.
2. What’s been your most memorable moment on stage?
Not being used to principal roles, I was given the part of Old Annie in Oliver who had to die on stage but, on opening night, was told off by the producer for “milking it” and taking too long to die!
3. X Factor or Britain’s Got Talent?
Neither, prefer Americal Idol.
4. I’m at my happiest when ....
Hillwalking with my husband Tom, especially in Austria.
5. What is guaranteed to get on your nerves?
6. It’s not widely known but ...
I was born in North Wales and moved to Edinburgh at the age of 13 and have very fond memories of my childhood in Wales.
7. Who do you admire and why?
My lovely 89-year-old Mum who always has, and still does, encourage me to enjoy music.
8. What’s your most treasured possession?
Possessions - my family and friends.
9. How would you like to be remembered?
I asked my daughter to help me here and she said “for making people smile”.
10. What do you most love most about performing?
I love the anticipation and buzz on opening night - nothing to beat the feeling.