Diane McBride, owner of Happy Feet, Bo’ness
1. You started Happy Feet a couple of years ago, how has running your own business been?
It’s doing well, each year has been better than the previous, so long may that continue.
2. Would you recommend starting up a business to others?
Absolutely, if they have a good enough idea they should go for it!
3. Have you always had an interest in fashion?
Yes, fashion has always been a great passion of mine.
4. Why did you choose this area of fashion?
Well it was something that the town never had, I wanted to bring it to the doorstep. I also love working with kids.
5. If you could choose any designer to make shoes for you, who would it be?
Oh, it would have to be either Chanel or Prada.
6. What do you do in your spare time?
I enjoy keeping fit. I go on long walks and attend spin classes.
7. How have you spent the summer so far?
Well we had the Fair, but I was also away in Florida which was great.
8. What would be your ideal holiday destination?
I would have to say Barbados. Such a chilled out place.
9. What was the last film you watched?
I saw Laurel and Hardie at the Hippodrome.