Justine Riccomini, singer and fundraiser
1. When did you first start singing professionally?
My first paid gig was a wedding about six years ago.
2. What is your favourite piece of music?
Spartacus by Khatchachurian. It was the theme tune to The Onedin Line, on TV in the 1970s.
3. You sang at the Bo’ness Fair two years ago - how important do you think community events are?
I love the Fair Day and also Linlithgow Gala Day. It’s very important to keep these great traditions going.
4. Who would be your fantasy duet partner?
Alfie Boe. Or Pavarotti!
5. What would be your ultimate holiday destination?
Anywhere in Italy. I love Italy and go there a lot.
6. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I’d love to be living in Italy...
7. What is your favourite TV programme at the moment?
I don’t watch much TV but I love Grand Designs.
8. What is your tipple of choice?
A G and T or a glass of bubbly.
9. What is the best thing about your home town?
Ossett in Yorkshire has a great Fair tradition like Bo’ness, and they have a coal race each year.
10. Tell us something we don’t know about you.
I grew up in Spain and speak fluent Spanish, German and basic Italian.