Fire crews tackle blaze at Bo'ness Bowling Club

Fire crews had to extinguish a blaze at Bo’ness Bowling Club last Thursday night.

Monday, 19th April 2021, 2:30 pm
Stock Picture Michael Gillen. Bo'ness Bowling Club.

The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service and Police Scotland attended a fire at Bo’ness Bowling Club on Grange Terrace at around 11pm on April 15.

Four fire appliances attended the scene. There were no reported casualties. Bo’ness Bowling Club closed its doors to the public in 2017 and has since then been subject to a string of fire raising incidents.

A Scottish Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: "We were alerted at 11.06pm on Thursday, April 15 to reports of a fire affecting a derelict bowling club on Grange Terrace, Bo'ness. Operations Control mobilised four appliances to the scene where crews worked to extinguish the fire.”