So you’ve chosen 10 great pubs, but which one deserves to be crowned Pub of the Year 2016? We need you to pick your overall winner.
We find many qualities in a great pub: individuality and character, welcoming ambience, good beer, wine and food.
And not forgetting the decor, seating, lighting, nice nibbles, clean loos and so on. But ultimately, of course, it’s the people, staff and regulars, who make a pub great.
Well, here are your chosen top 10 pubs of the year in the Falkirk area and the fate of the finalists are in your hands.
To vote from the list, simply return the coupon in The Falkirk Herald, stating the full name and address of the pub you wish to nominate.
Closing date for nominations is 10am on Friday, November 25, 2016.
Please be aware photocopied or defaced coupons will not be accepted. Hand-delivered coupons to the office or coupons received after the closing date will also not be accepted.
Post the completed voting form to Pub of the Year 2016, PO Box 316, Rossendale, BB4 0DU.
Here’s your top ten in the running for this year’s title
1. Bridge Inn, 8 High Street, Bonnybridge
2. Commercial Hotel, 3 Stirling Road, Larbert
3. Corbie Inn, Corbiehall, Bo’ness
4. The Black Bull, Main Street, Polmont
5. The Canal Inn, 14 Canal Street, Camelon
6. The Carronbridge Inn, 691 Carron Road, Falkirk
7. The Clansman, Main Street, Plean
8. The Ellwyn, 95 Newlands Road, Grangemouth
9. The Orchard, 2 Kerse Lane, Falkirk
10. The Wellington, 6 Manor Street, Falkirk